Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today is my 1st Day to joind Robotic club .....noncense things coming...

Nice house right ....most of girl will says :SO CUTE...
this is not us build 1 .. is..i get this pic from web..

Whao .. Today is my 1st day to joined robotic club ... pretty exicting man !!! when i go in the Lab ... all of the memebrs call my fren (Gabriel , form 1 only,but skul team ..n he is a senior )Ham Lou .. means dirty minded boy.... wat the ......anyway, he is a very jokeful n dirty mind (sometime la) ... ok ..back to title... after 15 min briefing .. we stared to builded robots to transport things .. 50 min has passed away .. they stared to called me the Ham Lou 2 .. woohooo.. nice name .. u know wat happen be4 that =.= .. We hav a tournament between teams .. i team wif Gabriel .. so .. my team's name is 'Mr.Hams'.After all this .. the final winner is team 'Mr.Hams' .. pro le.... i will keep moving 4ward to join skul team .. wait for me Gabriel !!

No comments:

Post a Comment