Friday, July 17, 2009

If got a couple kiss infrone of u .. will u jeolous ?

I still remember when i gethering with my frens in Time Square... and some interest quetion and things happen on me .. we are going to watch movie on that day .. when i wan to tie my shoelace .. i saw a couple kiss, kiss, kiss, and kiss again...

that time i really stun by them .. so .. i keeping see,see,see and see again .... after few minutes my frens FINALLY (if not i really will punch by them )come to woke me up ...after that , they asked me :"what ? couple kissing only ma , jeolous arh ? '' honously .. i really got abit jeolous la (abit only).. but , now , study 1st la ... if not.. u know la .. my bro will ngam ... ''Study make future ''!(these word came form PTE. Tan Yong Qian )

No comments:

Post a Comment