Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brothers always are brothers ....

which 1 handsome abit ??Left : Yong Xin Yong Qian
Take photo in my grandpa house ,Pinang..cuz nothing to do ..


My brother's name is Tan Yong Qian ... n me is Yong Xin .............

Many rumor from school say that ... i m Yong Qian 's brother ... n always wan to challenge who taller ..... ok ... i stop teaseting him ady ... later post agn on his blog ..


although we are very different ...example like my bro love study ... n i love girlz .... i use wax he use water .... and ........ etc... But ... we still are brother,, our mother still same , right ??

thx u for ALWAYS calling me to study and ALWAYS scold me for not clean up my room ...
and oso thx u for sharing much experience in study ... blogging ..

i hope we can share anything in future (except girlz la) ... n no fighting ..

ALIKATO KOZAIMAZ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment