Friday, October 1, 2010

What's happening ? U make me cry



Yea , Finally i got the feeling ~

Let me share a story with u all ....A true story

I join this organization since form 1 ,(let's call it organization X )
I was very loyal to X , i attend every meeting in X , every event in X ....
That time i think X has teach me how to be a leader , how to be discipline , and a lot of things ,and it is fun !!

But now , 1 year later , everything is began to change ....360 degree change
Most of my friends are fake ,they try everything they can do to get promoted , so i met up many 'shoe polisher'in X ,they can betray u to get promoted too ... Still got many quarrel on and on . These matters make me felt scare n pressure to continue join the organization X , u have to see ur senior face to alive ...

I hate this matter the most ---
Now bro , i tell u why i quit the TEAM ..

a)i m not welcome ,nobody care about me that on time , because i m not talented ? i m not good enuf ? i dunno , this is my feel ..
b)the team member try to show their talent , and 'say u can anot' ?
c)waste my time staying wif the FAKE guy

Sry , maybe after the person read this post he will say 'who cares' ? i mean maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment