Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's all about now .

CABAL online, i play this game since late standard six .After first term of my secondary school exam i stop CABAL for 1 and a half year . This is the pictures i took from CABAL online - Real life !



Besides , And Take a look at these photo







Did you see it is more brighter ?
i think the 3 photos is more colorful in my life compare to the live in cyber game .
I was once keep live in cyber world , keep thinking i cant lose , but i forgot ....

i live in the earth , the victory in earth is much more important than in the cyber world ....

i am still also forgetting what should i do in real life when i play CABAL in nowdays ..... i m improving in it , to conquer the evil in my heart ....

Thx Dad , mom for ur advise , and father lord , thx for blessing me all the time =)

god bless = )

No comments:

Post a Comment