Monday, September 13, 2010

Just a dream ,but can be achieve in someday


all these words are from a song name - Just a dream by Nelly
But they are the words from my heart .


last time , i was thinking about her , i was thinking about myself , i was thinking us , that time i knew it was just a dream ,because both of us are too young .She's on my mind, she's takin' my time to miss her .Maybe we are good friend since primary school ?

I taught it is just a kind of feeling happen in my childhood ,i taught i forgot her ady ,but i realize that the feeling is still on .. it is just too hard to explain .I like the way she jokes , the way she talk . that's all i describe her , she was too perfect .

It was only the 'feel' from my heart , i m still telling myself focus in study(try my best ) May god lead my love , this is the only reason i need guidance ....

No comments:

Post a Comment